Trying New Things

Don't let fear or insecurity stop you from doing new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love.

- Stacy London

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Photography

So I have been thinking and I need a new fun hobby I can do. We came up with a bunch of fun ideas to do. One of them included Photography. I took these pictures of the kids for practice.



Pyper is throwing a basket ball. I tried to get the basketball but it was too late.


I got Ammon kicking the ball. It was so cool!!!!


Sam wanted to drive his bike through the puddle to make a big splash on camera. He is so cute!!


Pyper is trying not to go in the "lava"


She is trying to have her real smile so Ammon doesn't tickle her!!


She was pretending to be mad at Ammon in the game they were playing.


She was a baby in the game and she was pouting so I had to get a picture!!


Ammon and Pyper wanted to be in a picture multiple times.


She was "in her room" playing with her Hello Kitty doll.


The "Dad" (Ammon) went in there to talk to her.


Then Sam joined in!!


I just thought the converse would be cute in black and white. Ammon said it wasn't cute. Do you agree?


Holly came out and I told her to do a close up and this is what she came up with. It was PERFECT especially with that outfit!!!


I was trying a mode on the camera and I got this. It turned out so good!!!!


On the way home Pyper wanted a picture with the orchard behind her.

No comments:

Post a Comment